If you haven’t had the opportunity to install a walk-in shower in your bathroom yet, well, we are here to convince you that this is the year that you are just going to have to do it! Walk-in showers are absolute must-haves in any bathroom and you will be asking yourself what took you so long after we design and install yours. See, a walk-in shower is best when it is custom built to your specific needs. No more dealing with a tub and shower combo or a corner shower with walls that restrict movement.
Here are 5 reasons you need a walk-in shower:
- They are space savers: Walk-in showers actually save space in your bathroom! Since they do not have shower doors or high trays, you actually have more room in your bathroom than you could ever imagine. Your bathroom will look bigger too!
- They are practical: Do you have children? You can shower more than one child at a time in these showers! They are also perfect if you find yourself a little less mobile due to an accident in the future, as you can fit a wheelchair or a walker inside them.
- They are easy to maintain: As long as you install a removable shower head, you can spray down the walls at any time when they need cleaning. And when it comes to cleaning the floor, well, you can clean that as you are cleaning the rest of the floor in your bathroom.
- Designer look that adds a high-end value: Walk-in showers give any bathroom a designer look that will add a high-end value to any home. That reason alone should have everyone installing these showers.
- They are durable: Since there are very few fixtures involved in walk-in showers, they will last a long time without needing repairs or replacing. There are no hinges to rust or fall off, no door seals to wear out, and nothing to collapse. Therefore, you can keep using your walk-in shower as it continues to look as good as it did the day you had it installed.
"Add high-end value and space to your bathroom remodel!"
Bathroom Remodeling in Phoenix
Are these five reasons enough to convince you to finally install a walk-in shower this year? Your contractor can help you figure out the last-minute details for your bathroom so that you can fit one into your space perfectly. Call us at 602-478-5102 and we’ll discuss remodeling your bathroom to include a walk-in shower and other modifications you’d like to make.