Open Concept Kitchen Remodeling
NARI Contractor of the Year Award Winner
Residential Kitchen Over $120,000
Open concept kitchen remodeling like this gray transitional kitchen was inspired by the wood-look porcelain tile planks and trending warm grays that emanates exquisite sophistication. We remodeled this kitchen in Tempe, but we would be happy to do one for you in Scottsdale, Gilbert or Ahwatukee.
Our remodeling goals with the spacious open floor plan included:
- Make a large island for food prep, cooking, and clean up that includes: a 48-inch Dacor professional gas range top with pop-up downdraft ventilation, the main sink with foot pedals to control the faucets and garbage disposal and the dishwasher.
- Craft a custom-built hutch with beautiful backsplash, china plate display rack, and glass doors.
- Insert some interior fittings with rollout trays, twin pop-up mixer stands, and pull-out trash cans.
- Create a lighting plan that includes LED lights, under-cabinet lighting, and a stunning chandelier.
- Replace the existing appliances with high-end ones such as Sub-Zero Refrigerator and freezer drawers, microwave and warming drawers, Jenn-Air beverage center and Dacor triple-stack convection oven.
Accessorize the kitchen with striking decorative materials such as:
- Seeded art glass in the small glass doors
- Ellipse mullions on the tall glass front doors
- Black glaze on the soft gray cabinets to showcase the decorative door style details
- Beautiful Amerock cabinet knobs and appliance pulls in brushed nickel
- Fluted columns on the ends of the island and at the hutch
- Decorative and functional carved wood legs around the open seating area of the large island
- Jewel mosaic tiles that shine and exhibits the vibrant purple in the Fashion Bordeaux granite
Taking time to plan…
We took sufficient time in the design process to consider all of our clients’ needs for this open concept kitchen remodeling project. We strive to create a unique space that is tailored to fit each client. We value our clients’ input during the design process. These particular clients envisioned a cozy kitchen, so we needed extensive planning and substantial knowledge of products to make her dream come true. We designed the floor plan so that it created a sense of division between the dining area and the kitchen with new arched walkway and columns. This separation preserved the open concept kitchen while still defining each room.
A kitchen designed centers for various tasks…
We designed the kitchen so that it had centers for various tasks. The food storage center is now situated to the left side of the Sub-Zero refrigerator. With freezer drawers, it has door cabinets below and wall cabinets on top for food storage, rather than installing full-height utility cabinets. This design allowed for more countertop surface. The baking center features ample storage space for large bowls and cookie sheets, plus pop-up stands for the KitchenAid Mixer and toaster oven. The cooking center features roll-out trays for convenient access to pans and pots, drawers for an assortment of kitchen utensils, pull-out trash bins for easy clean-up, and a prep sink across the walkway. The cleaning center has another set of drawers for washcloths and dish towels that is handy on the right side of the main sink. Dishes can be easily stored in the custom hutch just steps across the walkway from the dishwasher in the island.
This open concept kitchen was designed to meet the needs of the homeowners, down to the smallest detail. Our mission is to satisfy every one of our clients. We are very proud of this award-winning remodel.
Home Remodeling in the Greater Phoenix Area
Kick start your project by calling us at (602) 478-5102 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss remodeling your home, kitchen, or bathroom. Our award-winning designers and builders are eager to work with you to make your vision for your home a reality!